Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Thomas Arnold

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 5, 2006
      The eaariest was Infant Arnold, son of S. A. & Martha Arnold b. d. Aug
      1886
      Another infant in 1898 and the rest were buried after 1900, mainly 1900 to
      1920.

      The earliest birth was Fred J. Arnold b. Sept 11, 1824 d. Oct 29, 1904 and
      Matilda A. Smith, w/o W. W. Smith b. July 16, 1829 d. Oct 19, 1911

      I do do not know how old the house may have been, But looking at the 1903
      map which ues dotes for houses, it was there then. There is a lady here in
      the community where I live that is 90 years of age. I will call her as she
      is a member of the Arnold family. Her father was James Arnold b. 1873, s/o
      Stanley Arnold b. 1842.
      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 5, 2006
        Thanks Bill. Again it looks like these Arnolds were there long after my
        clan moved on to Washington County, Georgia.