Re: [genpcncfir] returned mail

  • jonefa
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
      I had started a new group called eastern nc families, but unfortunately I was in an accident last friday and totalled my car. I have a fractured leg and lost two pints of blood.
      I sent out an email about my accident and deleted the group for the time being. I am writing this note from my laptop at bedside. I still have lots of pain and taking pain killers, so unfortunately, I may have not taken enough time to notify people. I am sorry for the quickness of removing the group but presently am unable to be in charge.
      Please forgive me.
      Faye Hays
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
        I'm sorry if I caused any trouble with my message. I thought that was the
        group I had joined recently, but I could not understand why the mail was
        returned stating there was no such group, especially since I had clicked the
        reply button.

        The letter I had returned was expressing my sympathy for your accident. I
        hope you are going to have a rapid recovery, but please don't try to do too
        much too soon. It took me eight months to recover from a fall I had. I sure
        hope you don't have that long recuperating. Please take care of yourself so
        you can soon get the list going again and begin to do the things you enjoy
        doing.

        Evelyn Hendricks

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2006
          I am glad that you are ok. Hope you start feeling
          better soon...one Faye to another.