Re: [genpcncfir] open house - Red Banks Primitive Baptist Church

  • Trish Worthington Cobb
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
      Evelyn,

      Your book sounds like a real treasure.

      Little three-year-old Charlie must have learned that phrase from
      somebody in your grandmother's family.

      Trish

    • Evelyn Hendricks
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
        He could have heard t from one of his uncles, or perhaps a neighbor, but not
        from either of his parents. Everyone, not just my mother, verifies that. It
        seems that everybody in that little town knew everybody else for generations
        back and could tell you all about what they were like.
        Evelyn