returned mail

  • Evelyn Hendricks
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
      Today I had a letter from easternncfamilies@yahoogroups.com. For several
      days I have been receiving these letters. They appear to be from the same
      people who are on the Pitt Co. list. This particular one was signed by Faye
      Hays.

      I replied to the letter and it was returned by Yahoo with the message that
      it was returned because no such group exists. I don't know why I am getting
      mail from a group that does not exist. I used the reply button. Can someone
      explain why this happened?

      Evelyn

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
        Evelyn....
        Please forward entire post to me, privately, so I may investigate.
        Thank you!
        Jewelle

        jewelle@...
        jewellebaker@...

        days I have been receiving these letters. They appear to be from the same
        people who are on the Pitt Co. list. This particular one was signed by Faye
        Hays

      • jonefa
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
          I had started a new group called eastern nc families, but unfortunately I was in an accident last friday and totalled my car. I have a fractured leg and lost two pints of blood.
          I sent out an email about my accident and deleted the group for the time being. I am writing this note from my laptop at bedside. I still have lots of pain and taking pain killers, so unfortunately, I may have not taken enough time to notify people. I am sorry for the quickness of removing the group but presently am unable to be in charge.
          Please forgive me.
          Faye Hays

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
            I'm sorry if I caused any trouble with my message. I thought that was the
            group I had joined recently, but I could not understand why the mail was
            returned stating there was no such group, especially since I had clicked the
            reply button.

            The letter I had returned was expressing my sympathy for your accident. I
            hope you are going to have a rapid recovery, but please don't try to do too
            much too soon. It took me eight months to recover from a fall I had. I sure
            hope you don't have that long recuperating. Please take care of yourself so
            you can soon get the list going again and begin to do the things you enjoy
            doing.

            Evelyn Hendricks

            _____

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 6, 2006
              I am glad that you are ok. Hope you start feeling
              better soon...one Faye to another.