[genpcfr] Health Problems

  • Mary Jane Poole
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 1999
      Dear David,

      I would search the death certificates on as many of the family as you
      can. You may find a pattern to illness there. For instance, after
      searching all death certs. that I could find on my family, I found out
      that my family seemed to favor heart attacks above all else, except for
      my father, his was service connected during WWII

      Good luck

      Mary Jane Poole
      Dickerson/Dickinson and Grant

      Subject:
      [genpcfr] suggestions???
      Date:
      Fri, 04 Jun 1999 21:21:12 EDT
      From:
      Lorin David Smith <ldsesq@...>
      To:
      genpcfr@egroups.com

      hi group!
      my aunt wants me to help her find out information about her father so
      that
      she will know more about her family health history. i figured maybe u
      could
      suggest some sights. since he was born in 1905 i figured i may have
      better
      luck finding information if i was able to learn if he had any children
      other
      than my aunt. he was alexander edmond brouillette of worsecester (near
      boston) mass and was born c 1905. my aunt was born around 1946.
      thanks
      l david smith

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr