Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Miss Laura V. Cox

  • Trish Worthington Cobb
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 26, 2006
      Thank you. This is going to add greatly to the project. I hope I am
      able to locate some of her siblings' descendants to try to get photos
      and other information. If you come across anything else, send it my
      I haven't started scanning the post cards, yet, but hope to get to
      that as soon as I can make the time.