John Price

  • Evelyn Hendricks
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 2:11 PM
      In the book Abstracts of Vital Records in Raleigh Newspapers, John Price is
      mentioned as having

      married a Perritt. This is taken from the Will of Ann Perritt, 1788 and the
      will of John Perritt, 1785-86.

      Which John Price is this. I can't seem to find one with the correct time
      period, although I feel strongly that he belongs in my family.

      Evelyn