[genpcfr] Re: Membership information

  • Janice Tripp Gurganus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 1999
      Martha,

      Thanks so much for the drum roll!! In response to requests on how to join
      Pitt County Family Researchers (PCFR), here goes:

      Membership is by subscription to our quarterly, and the annual rate is $20.
      This entitles each subscriber the four annual issues of our great
      publication, as well as the opportunity to post up to four queries per year
      in this publication. Subscriptions run concurrently from January 1 to
      December 31; back issues for the year in which one joins will be mailed when
      subscription check is received. Checks should be made payable to PCFR and
      mailed to PCFR, P. O. Box 20339, Greenville, NC 27858-0339.

      PCFR maintains a website at http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/ and an e-mail
      group at genpcfr@egroups.com. The history of our organization can be found
      on the website, along with other valuable gems.

      We welcome anyone who wishes to join us, and welcome input from our
      membership for the quarterly, website, and e-mail group.

      Janice Tripp Gurganus
      PCFR Assistant Secretary
      janicegurganus@...

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr