Crawfords

  • Marcia McLawhorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2006
      Judy & others,

      One area of my genealogical confusion is right in
      Debby's family -

      Did Rebecca McLawhorn really marry John Seymour? Is
      there proof?

      Her daughter, Mary L. [1875], married John Washington
      Seymour [1880] on 23 Jul 1899.

      It seems odd to me that both mom and daughter married
      men with the same name.

      I also noticed that John's older brother, Denmark M.
      Seymour [c1875] married Mary's younger sister,
      Priscilla Elizabeth 'Lizzie' [1880] on 28 Jan 1897}.

      Sincerely, Marcia