[genpcfr] New online

  • Elizabeth Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 1999
      The PCFR web has a new cemetery--Dempsey Owens Cem.--contributed by Jo Webb.
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/

      Also, I finally succeeded in updating the website of the NC Collection in
      Joyner Library, bringing Roger Kammerer's topical index to the Daily
      Reflector on line, and correcting several obsolete links. The library server
      is not as easy to work with as others (at this time), so my updates to the
      site are not frequent. We all owe Maury York (NC Coll. director), his staff,
      and the Systems staff at Joyner, many thanks for sponsoring these vital
      local resources.

      http://www.lib.ecu.edu/NCCollPCC/resource.htm

      While you're visiting the NC Collection website, take the whole tour,
      starting from the Home page!

      http://www.lib.ecu.edu/NCCollPCC/ncchome.htm

      We're currently preparing "Page 3" (and maybe 4!) of our PCFR Photo
      Album--stay tuned for more.

      Betsy Ross

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr