MITCHELL Query

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2006
      Jennifer Chappell wrote 14 Sept 06:

      Hello Ms. Baker,
      I have started working on my husbands side of the family. I noticed
      that you are researching the Mitchell surname. I am looking for the
      parents of his Great Grandparents. His Grandmothers name is Gladys M
      Mitchell. She was born Feb 6, 1921 somewhere in North Carolina (most
      likely in Edenton).
      <SNIP>

      Hello Jennifer.......
      Wish I could be of more help....... I, too, am trying to research my deceased
      husband's family for our two children. MITCHELL is his Father's line.
      Unfortunately, the only information I have is:
      Elizabeth MITCHELL (no dates, no parents as yet) m.1813+-
      Nathan (Nathaniel) HOLLOMAN b.1785 +- d.1838+-

      During one of our Hurricanes, I lost ALL of my research data ... my computer
      died and my hard copies and back-ups were in my warehouse in the flood zone.
      All this is on my "To-Do-List" which will take, at least, another 999 years for me
      to complete! <BigSmile/Sigh>

      Roger Settlemire is a MITCHELL researcher, hopefully, he will be able to
      assist you....... and/or...... someone else in our dynamic, sharing Group!!
      Successful 'digging' to you!!

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      Worthington, plus ++++

    • Jennifer
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2006
        --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, "Jewelle Baker" <jewellebaker@...>
        wrote:

        Thank You!

        > Jennifer Chappell wrote 14 Sept 06:
        >
        > Hello Ms. Baker,
        > I have started working on my husbands side of the family. I noticed
        > that you are researching the Mitchell surname. I am looking for the
        > parents of his Great Grandparents. His Grandmothers name is Gladys
        > Mitchell. She was born Feb 6, 1921 somewhere in North Carolina
        (most
        > likely in Edenton).
        > <SNIP>
        >
        > Hello Jennifer.......
        > Wish I could be of more help....... I, too, am trying to
        research my deceased
        > husband's family for our two children. MITCHELL is his Father's
        line.
        > Unfortunately, the only information I have is:
        > Elizabeth MITCHELL (no dates, no parents as yet)
        m.1813+-
        > Nathan (Nathaniel) HOLLOMAN b.1785 +- d.1838+-
        >
        > During one of our Hurricanes, I lost ALL of my research
        data ... my computer
        > died and my hard copies and back-ups were in my warehouse in the
        flood zone.
        > All this is on my "To-Do-List" which will take, at least, another
        999 years for me
        > to complete! <BigSmile/Sigh>
        >
        > Roger Settlemire is a MITCHELL researcher, hopefully, he
        will be able to
        > assist you....... and/or...... someone else in our dynamic,
        sharing Group!!
        > Successful 'digging' to you!!
        >
        > Jewelle
        >
        > jewelle@...
        > jewellebaker@...
        > Researching: (Main Capitalized)
        > BAKER, Barrow, BEAMAN, BLOUNT, Bonner, Bours, Braxton, CANNON,
        Carraway,
        > COX, Chester, Dail, ELLIS, Faircloth, Gardner, HANCOCK, HARDEE,
        Hardison,
        > Harris, Harper, Harrington, Heath, Hollyman (all sp), JACKSON,
        Johnson,
        > Jones, Letchworth, Manning, McGLOHON (all sp), McGOWAN, McKeel,
        Mills,
        > Mitchell, Mumford, PHILLIPS, Price, Shaw, Smith, Sumrell, Stocks,
        Stokes,
        > Tyson, Vandiford, Walls, Walston, Weeks, Wilkerson, WINGATE,
        Wetherington,