Re: [genpcncfir]Henry Anderson/will

  • Gary RedHawks Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2006
      Think we are on the right trak. but Henry and John there wife in my book is unknown so im not sure

      jonefa <jonefa@...> wrote: Is this your Henry Anderson?
      HENRY ANDERSON 24 Nov 1801 Feb Ct 1802 OD/137
      " being very sick"
      Wife CHARITY ANDERSON - lend half of my land and half of my personal estate for her lifetime or widowhood. At her death or marriage her share shall be divided between my five sons WILLIAM ANDERSON, ALLEN ANDERSON, JOHN ANDERSON, HENRY ANDERSON and FREDERICK ANDERSON.
      Sixty dollars of my estate shall be kept out, to be shared by my daughters VINEY ANDERSON and POLLY ANDERSON.

      Ex. Friends DRURY MAY, JOHN ANDERSON
      Wit. JOHN LITTLE, P. SUGG

      Abstracts of Wills, Edgecombe County North Carolina, Volume II, 1793-
      1823, David B. Gammon

      Faye Hays