[genpcfr] Re: Somerset Co, MD - HARDY/SPENCE

  • Martha Marble
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 1999
      Gloria,

      Thanks for the information. There is a Spence family in Lenoir Co - jut
      not sure how long they have been there. Obviously the names Issac, Thomas
      and Robert Hardy show up all over eastern NC. Got to wonder if some of the
      ones in Md moved to NC.

      Martha

      At 12:45 AM 6/1/99 -0400, you wrote:
      >Martha,
      >Not sure where this is referring, but ther is a Spence or Spencer on I-85
      >between Grensboro and Charlotte. There is an antique train display there.
      >Wish I could be more specific, but right now, my memory will not recall.
      >Gloria

    • Gloria Taylor
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 1999
        Hardy name sounds as difficult to locate as the right Taylor family!!!
        Right? Good luck with Spence. Gloria