White/Rawls Property

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2006
      I had been told there was a cemetery in front of Bubba Rawls house. I talked with his wife and she pointed out a site covered with vines. She said someone came looking for this site also. Thought they were connected to the Flanagans.

      I had been told by someone else this might be a Joyner site. I crawled into the canopy of vines and it was open inside. I attempted to find stones with a metal probe, but no luck.
      It certainly appeared to be a grave site.

      I had been to this site in the 1950s as the Whites had a swimming pool on the property. At the time I was working for White Chevrolet which was owned by the Whites along with Walter Harrington.
      Bill