Re: [genpcncfir] FORBES Info

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
      Dear Bob,
      Thanks! I know that I will thoroughly enjoy them.
      Like you, I am still working on my Forbes kin, from
      Elizabeth Forbes who married my great, great,
      grandfather Jeremiah Worthington onward. Elizabeth is
      buried in the Forbes Cemetery.
      If anyone does have a picture of this ancestress
      about whom I have heard so much, I would truly
      appreciate your sharing.
      Later, Carol