no mistake...

  • Bob Forbes
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      PS - to those of you who think my coinage of "Webmistress Jewel" was a misspelling of Jewelle's name, that was no mistake... twas jus' my way of saying she's a Jewel of a Lady!

      Why? ... well, for starters, she puts up with the rest of us, most of the time anyway;-/..............

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
        Bob,

        I agree.

        And she does put up with a lot!

        Trish

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
          Dear Bob,
          Point well-taken! I love the coinage. It's worth
          its weight in gold--ah jewels!
          Later, Carol