Re: [genpcncfir] Robert Vernon Worthington

  • Brenda Stocks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 3:10 PM
      Trish ,

      I can't add much to what Bill and others have sent to you except that Darrell was married to Martha Elizabeth Parker. Both are deceased. Ethel Mae was Mom's half sister and they were close. I talked to a cousin about Fain and Tracy today and she's going to call me back tomorrow and tell me how to get in touch with them. I'll send the info on to you when she calls.
      Brenda