[genpcfr] That Crazy Cat

  • Mary Jane Poole
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 1999
      Dear Janice,

      Thank you for sending that super little poem.

      One day, Jim, my husband and I went to a Scottish festival. As people
      were selling their wares, we came upon this poem on a T-shirt. Oh how I
      wanted that shirt. They only had it in small so of course we didn't buy
      it. I however, liked the poem so much, that I wanted to copy it. I of
      course only had little parts of receipts and nothing that would keep
      that poem from being transcribed very well. The bits of paper got lost
      or something but I've always remembered parts of that poem. I remember
      parts of the "Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner" too so I do remember really
      good things that impress me.

      Thank you for finding and sending it to the group. I have now printed it
      and I will put it safe away. It has put a smile on my face after a very
      hard day.

      Mary Jane Poole
      Dickersons, Grants

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr