[genpcfr] 1890 Census

  • Elizabeth Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 1999
      We've all lamented the loss of the 1890 census to fire, but did you know
      that (some, at least) of the NC schedules survived? Here's a really "good
      read" on the subject--I recommend it heartily!--at:

      http://www.nara.gov/publications/prologue/1890cen1.html

      School is finally out, and I'm to have the 1st summer off in 11 years. I
      hope to beef up our PCFR website--have many photos waiting in the wings for
      the photo album. May even have time to do some research of my own for a
      change!

      Betsy Ross

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr