Re: [genpcncfir]

  • Evelyn Hendricks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      Thank you so much for sending this. I have not seen that. I know that Jesse, Sr. was the son of Joseph and Ava. Jesse, Jr. was in Britthaven in Snow Hill before he died. I met him there on day when I was visiting someone else. He had a remarkable resemblance to my father. He and my father were second cousins. I had planned to go see him again, but he died before I could ever get back there. I did not know when Jesse, Sr. died.
      Ella Bailey Darden was also my father's cousin. I enjoyed visiting her, but unfortunately she was in a retirement home before I ever had the opportunity to get to really know her.
      Do you know who has her notes? I had always assumed it would be one of her daughters, and probably Nancy.
      And now if I could find the parents of Ava Williams.
      Evelyn