Re: [genpcncfir] OAK GROVE CHURCH

  • billgaylearnold@cs.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Aug 2 3:05 PM
      In a message dated 7/26/2006 9:30:08 AM Central Standard Time,
      csinghworthington@... writes:

      > A few years ago when trying to track down the
      > maiden name of one of my ancestors who had attended
      > Red Banks Church, I actually contacted the church
      > where I spoke with the secretary. She told me that the
      > church no longer houses these. Portions of some of
      > these are available online. Contents of some of the
      > others are available at Joyner and at Shepherd
      > Library. Cemetery records for Red Banks are also
      > online.

      Carol -- I have tried to Google for Red Banks Church. I was not able to
      find any records. Can you tell me what web sites to look for?
      Bill Arnold
      Birmingham, Alabama

    • LdMel1@aol.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 17 8:38 PM
        Thanks. I am looking the parents of a William Hill born abt 1824 and a Treacy Hill born abt 1792 possibly his mother.

        Have a blessed day
        Linda