Re: [genpcncfir] Dates that the 1820, 1830 & 1840 Census's were taken?

  • Debbie Fields Murphy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2006
      Thanks Cousin John!

      How are we related, Speights or Fields or both

      Debbie Fields Murphy
      Greene County, NC

      John V Lucas Jr <jlucasjr@...> wrote:
      Dear Cousin Debbie,

      The National census start dates were as follows:

      1820 - First Monday in August 1820 (August 7, 1820)
      1830 - June 1, 1830
      1840 - June 1, 1840

      I hope this will provide you with a reliable benchmark.

      Yours,

      Cousin John Lucas
      Melbourne, FL.

      On Jul 31, 2006, at 5:15 AM, Debbie Fields Murphy wrote:

      > Does anyone KNOW the dates that the 1820, 1830 & 1840 Census's were
      > taken in Greene County, NC OR how I can find out?
      >
      > Debbie

      Yahoo! Groups Links