Re: [genpcncfir] Frank Harrington Susie Tripp

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      Dear Lisa,
      I'll check my files. It's sad, isn't it when
      something like this splits the families apart? I can
      relate to this family because of a couple of tragedies
      that could have split apart several of my own
      families. I feel greatly blessed that these events in
      my families brought out the very best in each and
      every one of those involved. Instead of splitting,
      they ended up hugging and forgiving. To me as a child,
      these relatives in my eyes rose to sainthood. If
      possible, I loved them even more than I had before
      misfortune struck.
      This experience was key to the devotion, love, and
      loyalty I have for my family down to this very day.
      Family can make a difference, especially in the lives
      of the children.
      Later, Carol