Need lookup on Josiah Speight

  • Debbie Fields Murphy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30, 2006
      If you have a copy of any of William L. "Bill" Murphy's books below, will you please look for anything on Josiah Speight, especially a bible record or will for me... Trying to establish his date of death and the names of his children/heirs...

      Thanks,

      Debbie

      Dobbs Co. Bible Records Vol. 1
      Dobbs Co. Bible Records Vol. 2
      Dobbs Co. Bible Records Vol. 3
      Dobbs Co. Bible Records Vol. 4
      Dobbs Co. Bible Records Vol. 5
      Dobbs Co. Entries and Warrants 1741-1757
      Dobbs Co. Crown Patents 1759-1775
      Dobbs Co. 1780 Tax Lists, 2 Lists, 1 Book
      Entries of Claims for Land within the County of Dobbs 1778-1790
      Entries of Claims for Land within the County of Glasgow 1790-1797
      Entries of Claims for Land within the County of Lenoir 1792-1795
      Entries of Claims for Land within the County of Wayne 1780-1795
      Genealogical Abstracts of Greene Co. Deeds 1776-1860
      Greene Co. Cemetery Records
      Greene Co. 1816 Tax List 25.00