Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Dail/Deel/Deal

  • Linda Dail
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28 6:43 AM
      Dear Cuz,
      If your Theo is the son of the Theo born in the 1790's (I don't have my info with me at work), then we are approx the same age as he would be your 3rd great as he is mine.
      I will be happy to share what I have with you, however; it will be much better done by snail mail. I live in the deep country and have a remote dial-up internet. It is painfully slow and sometimes uncooperative. If you are interested, please send your physical address.
      Maybe together we can find the Theo connection.
      I am not certain about the DNA of your brother - I believe it is passed male to male - of course some of your mother's markers are there also - so maybe. Yours and mine would probably be the best evidence - maternal mitochondrial DNA. Did he submit to FTM?
      Linda

      Dani <doverton1@...> wrote:
      Theophilus Dail and Nancy Davis were my gg grandparents. Theophilus Dail and Julia Sermons were my g. Niza Dail was my grandmother, she married Fred Jones, their son William Fred was my Dad. I have sent a DNA test to my brother Ray Jones, for the Jones project at Family Tree DNA. I guess it can also apply to Dail and White? I did find a Thomas Dail in Greene Co, that had a son that would be Paul's age. Thanks

      Linda Dail - Researching: ALLEN, ALEXANDER, BERRY, DAIL,DEAL, EXUM, FORREST, HASELDEN,HUNNINGS, McCOTTER, SANDERS, SPEIGHT,TURNAGE, WILLIAMS