Pierce

  • Sammy Pierce
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2006
      Jennifer,
      There was a John Piercy and a John Piercy, Junr. in the 1790 Pitt Co.
      census. There were several Pierce/etc. families in Craven, Beaufort, Dobbs,
      etc. I have not been able to link my Levi Pierce to anyone. I've
      identified one of his daughters as Kearney, but have not identified the name
      of his first wife or the names of his other children - at least 4 sons and 1
      more daughter.

      Sammy Pierce
      Hobe Sound, FL