[genpcfr] Re: HAZ(Z)ARD

  • Fannie J Young
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 1999
      No, I haven't, i checked back through the odd bits and pieces I've picked
      up n HAZZARDS and I have never seen that name.Sorry,
      Fannie
      To find the future by exploring the past,
      BLOUNT*, BRONSON*, BYRD*, CASON*, FOREMAN*,
      HAZZARD*, JOHNS*, MARTIN*, MERRITT*, PHILLIPS*,
      RAY*, SOYSTER*, TILLMAN*, WHITE*, WHITEHURST*,
      WILKINS*, YOUNG*, and of course, my brick wall, TSIRKONIS*

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr