[genpcfr] Cemetery Package

  • JGrimes227@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 8, 1999
      I have put together a package of NC Statutes, some worksheets, helpful hints,
      and a list of things to take when tackling a cemetery cleanup. This package
      is not a polished work but it contains the information and is several pages
      long and is not provided here as an attachment due to the potential for flack
      for doing so - it is also not provided here as part of this e-mail because of
      its length. If you would like a copy, let me know and I will send it to you
      as an attachment or as part of the text - however you want, but it will go to
      you individually to your email address.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/genpcfr
    • Everettcj@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , May 8, 1999
        Thank you for the offer ... I would love to have the knowledge gleaned from
        your years of experience. It should be of great help to my son with his
        Eagle Scout project.
        Actually, didn't you send me some information once before? Anyway, please do
        so again.

        Many thanks!!
        Carol Riner Everett

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/genpcfr
      • yngedtn1@juno.com
        Message 3 of 9 , May 9, 1999
          I'd like this, thanks. Message is better than attachment, okay ?
          Fannie
          To find the future by exploring the past,
          BLOUNT*, BRONSON*, BYRD*, CASON*, FOREMAN*,
          HAZZARD*, JOHNS*, MARTIN*, MERRITT*, PHILLIPS*,
          RAY*, SOYSTER*, TILLMAN*, WHITE*, WHITEHURST*,
          WILKINS*, YOUNG*, and of course, my brick wall, TSIRKONIS*

          eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/genpcfr
        • AjusBjus@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , May 9, 1999
            Hi my name is Barbara Green Justice. My gggreatgrandmother was Honor Civility
            Hazzard. She married John Henry Bradley in i believe SC. Do you have anything
            on the Hazzards that i could use?

            eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/genpcfr
          • BritianCP@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , May 9, 1999
              Happy Mother's Day All
              I am interested in the package you mentioned. Please send at your convenience
              Thanks
              Carmen Potter

              eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/genpcfr
            • Cemetaries@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , May 9, 1999
                Please send to Cemetaries@...

                eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/genpcfr
              • LdMel1@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , May 9, 1999
                  I would like to get a copy of the package. My email is LdMel1@....
                  Thanks for all your help in these matter.
                  Linda

                  eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/genpcfr
                • WAdams9679@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 10, 1999
                    Any chance you can put this in the next issue of PCFR? So those not online
                    can have a copy also? I realize it might not be feasible due to cost. But
                    just a thought.

                    Wanda Adams
                    SUTTON BLOUNT SMITH LANG REYNOLDS

                    eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/genpcfr
                  • JBarton851@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 10, 1999
                      Will the person who offered the Cemetery Package, please attach a copy to an
                      e-mail to me?

                      Jerry Tyson Barton
                      Georgetown, Texas
                      jbarton851@...