[genpcfr] Re: email

  • AjusBjus@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 6 5:41 AM
      No not every one is on vacation. I asked before about Wainwrights. Does
      anyone know anything?

      Barbara Green Justice
      Jax.,Fl.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/genpcfr
    • LdMel1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 27 9:20 PM
        Would someone please check to see if I have been dropped from the list by
        mistake? I am not receiving any email from the group for some time. I have
        questions for the writer of the quarterly which I received today, but I will
        email him directly. Maybe we all took a few days vacation? Thanks for
        adding me back if I am dropped.
        Linda Melvin

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr
        Message 3 of 7 , May 28 7:19 AM
          Hello Linda...
          No, you have NOT been dropped!!! (Perish the thought!) I'm sending this
          via eGroup and privately to doublecheck for you. If you don't receive
          two... please advise me privately. Mail has been 'sporadic' as of late ...
          "tis the season", methinks!
          Jewelle

          Main Surnames:
          BAKER, CANNON, COX, JACKSON,
          McGLOHON, WINGATE etc
          Visit & BookMark PCFR Website:
          http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/
          Mark your calendars:
          PCFR annual REUNION and General Meeting Oct. 8th & 9th
          Greenville, N.C.

          >From: LdMel1@...
          >At 12:20 AM 5/28/99 EDT, you wrote:
          >Would someone please check to see if I have been dropped from the list by
          >mistake? I am not receiving any email from the group for some time. I have
          >questions for the writer of the quarterly which I received today, but I will
          >email him directly. Maybe we all took a few days vacation? Thanks for
          >adding me back if I am dropped.
          >Linda Melvin

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/genpcfr
        • Kevin and Amy Seymour
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 18, 2000
            I have been without a home phone for over six weeks! Green Acres let me tell you! My wife and I just moved to Holly Springs and BellSouth finally saw fit to 'let us on top of the pole'

            Anyway, I've just gone through 156 messages forwarded from my account at work to this one.

            Which of you 'good people' can change the address for me so that all these posts will come to me here at home rather than at the office.

            Thanks goodness I've not been through what Jewelle did. Bless your heart woman.

            Kevin Seymour
            <insert surname here, any from the Ayden-Grifton area will do--Renston to Hanrahan and all points in between>
          • LdMel1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 23, 2005
              Thanks Fay for the lesson for those that need it is how to erase part of the info not needed in replying to email. Like you said I have been working with computers since abt 1968 and things are a lot differant. Yes, I too learn new things every day and find it nice when someone shares a "tid bit" that helps without having to research it. Some have emailed me personally that they will not email the group for fear of not doing it correct. I am sure they are glad to see you instructions. Thanks again.
              Linda
            • jonefa
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 12, 2008
                Someone on this list sent me a private email today. I looked at the message on my laptop and when I just went back to read it, the message is gone. Apparently when I shut the email down, I lost the message.

                Please send the email to me again, and I'll try to be more careful this time.
                Faye Hays