Re: [genpcncfir] FTM 2006/saving photos

  • jonefa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      The only thing I could find about saving a photo was this:

      Saving a picture in a book
      You can add pictures to your family books.

      To save a picture to your book:

      1. From the Text Item window, click the Save toolbar button

      or

      2. From the File menu, select Save.

      So, looks to me like it saves the photo with the text file.

      Faye Hays