Re: [genpcncfir] Pray for my Daughter

  • cblueeyestoo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 11, 2006
      Our prayers are with you. I'm quite sure that the prayer chain is getting
      larger by the hour. You will surely be in my family and church family's
      prayers. Give your daughter all our support. As a mother and grandmother I'm sure
      you will get stronger by the min. Some how God always sees that mothers are
      the strongest people on earth.
      Stephanie Carraway