[genpcfr] Re: Wills, etc.

  • pat trigilio
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 1999
      Thanks so much....
      By the way, is everyone else having a gorgeous day where they live??????????
      I think I might get out before too long and just plant myself in the
      sun!!!!!
      Pat

      >From: "Janice TRIPP Gurganus" <janicegurganus@...>
      >To: <genpcfr@egroups.com>
      >Subject: [genpcfr] Re: Wills, etc.
      >Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 23:45:45 -0400
      >
      >Pat Trigilio:
      >
      >Your message--Janice,
      >Could you see if there are any on Zilpha Marinda "Rinda" Whitehurst b.1871.
      >She married John McGilbert Nelson in 1893.
      >Got any Nelsons in there too????????
      >Pat
      >

      >I'll look through them early next week for this name for you.
      >
      >Janice Tripp Gurganus
      >janicegurganus@...
      >Main surnames: TRIPP, TURNER, MOYE, HARRIS, BELL, NICHOLS, DAIL, BARBER,
      >CANNON, SUTTON, FRIZZELLE, VINCENT

      >Why are most stock sites so slow and annoying to use? StockMaster.com
      >is fast, easy, powerful, and free! Use company names, not ticker
      >symbols. Track your portfolio. Visit:
      >http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/65
      >
      >eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/genpcfr
      >http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/genpcfr
    • Janice TRIPP Gurganus
      Message 2 of 9 , May 7, 1999
        Response to Pat Trigilio:

        I did not find a name that even came close to Zilpha Marinda "Rinda"
        Whitehurst or John McGilbert Nelson.

        Janice

        Message 3 of 9 , May 7, 1999
          Thanks for trying...........
          I have some stuff on the name garganus that someone sent me. I will email
          more when I get home. Please remind me. I am getting old and tend to
          forget alot