Message for Jewelle/Bakers

    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2006
      Jewelle,
      Do you think your son would want to participate in the Baker DNA Project?
      It would cost about $180 for him to have a 35-marker test. You could buy it
      for him and ship it to him. All he would have to do is swab the inside of
      his mouth.

      Here is the website if you'd like to send the project page to him.

      www.bakerDNA.net

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC

      "We are not free, separate, and independent entities, but like links in a
      chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went
      before us and showed us the way."

      Thomas Mann