Re: [genpcncfir] Fw: Immediate HELP needed!!

  • Rhet Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2006
      One of our group gave me the email address of Roy Sawyer of Currituck County. I corresponded with him for a year or so and then his email got changed and swampratt@... doesn't work any more. If the person who put me in contact with Roy to start with has his new address he /she could forward this to him since he would be interested in preventing this injustice. I was corresponding with Roy about the Forbes family of Currituck county. Rhet