Very interesting

  • jonefa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2006
      This email was posted on a Wilson board:

      There are several families in these areas that are of native descent we would like to hear from you, the identified familes to date are: Rogers, Barnes, Woodard, Amason, Strickland, Webb, Taylor, Gardner, Overton, Flood, Brown. We would really like to hear from you! The Webb and Rogers family have done extensive research and have much to share with all of you. We are Iroquois with some Blackfoot added in much later in some of these lines. I am a Rogers, Barnes, Woodard, Amason and Taylor descendent. Please email me at ladyalone2001@....