Re: [genpcncfir] Mad Stone

  • Fairy Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 9:18 PM
      I don't know either. I never followed up on any research after my sister
      asked me if I knew what "mad stones" were and then explained what she had
      seen.

      Fairy Williams

      Message 2 of 6 , May 2 5:47 AM
        How interesting. I had never heard of that. Rhet Wilkinson
[...]

        North carolina Genealogy research

        Message 3 of 6 , May 2 7:37 AM
          Thanks Fay... I learn something new every day.

          Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
          battle.