Re: [genpcncfir] John A. Stanley

  • Catherine
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2006
      Thank you so much Rex! That is my Stanley (my great grandfather). I am a
      decendant through his second marriage and I know he was in his 50's when my
      grandmother (Reba) was born.

      The educated guesses that you are making sound like they are correct as
      well. Thanks so much for taking the time to research this and then type it
      all up! I really appreciate it!

      Catherine Worthington