in memorium

  • BILL
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2006
      my aunt, Florence Tucker Holland of Ayden passed on to the next life on
      monday,April 10. she was a lifelong Pitt county resident. Daughter of
      Simon LLoyd and Mary Lee Gurganus Tucker,she had a hand in contributing
      and distributing your first wonderful Pitt County Chronicles book. She
      was preceded in Glory by her Husband William Robin Holland. I miss them
      both very much.

      "buster" william greene Tampa,fl

    • Rhet Wilkinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2006
        My condolences to you and the rest of your family. Rhet Wilkinson
        my aunt, Florence Tucker Holland of Ayden passed on to the next life on
        monday,April 10. she was a lifelong Pitt county resident. Daughter of
        Simon LLoyd and Mary Lee Gurganus Tucker,she had a hand in contributing
        and distributing your first wonderful Pitt County Chronicles book. She
        was preceded in Glory by her Husband William Robin Holland. I miss them
        both very much.

        "buster" william greene Tampa,fl

        North carolina Genealogy research

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 17, 2006
          Dear "Buster,"
          I am grieved to hear of the passing of your dear
          aunt. Every time I leaf through my Chronicles I learn
          something new. I cannot open my Chronicles without a
          deep sense of gratitude to your aunt and the other
          caring and dedicated people who made this contribution
          to our families and to our history. Be assured that
          your aunt lives on through her work. I am sure, too,
          that her example will inspire many others to share
          their knowledge and their memories with us. May you
          and your family find comfort in knowing that many
          others will treasure your aunt's memory, too, and that
          our thoughts and prayers are with you. Later, Carol