Re: [genpcncfir] Crawfords 1840 Head of households

    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 30, 2006
      Dear Marica,
      Thanks so much. I have several different Crawfords
      married into my different lines. This information will
      really help me piece things together. Carol

      --- Marcia McLawhorn <marcia_mclawhorn@...>

    • Debbie Fields Murphy
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 18, 2006
        Thanks Marcia,

        It is still very much a work in progress though! Anyone who finds errors or has questions, please feel free to email me at MSDFIELDS@....

        http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=SHOW&db=msdfields&recno=3698

        http://www.genealogy.com/users/m/u/r/Debbie-F-Murphy/

        Its also posted on gencircles at: http://www.gencircles.com/users/fieldsnc/42

        Debbie Fields Murphy

        Researching Fields, Speight (5 different lines done back to first Speight to come to America...if anyone needs info email me, but please be patient!), Beaman and Sawrey/Sorrow/ various spellings, Lang, Whitley, Rouse, Braxton, Galloway, Eason, and related lines in Greene, Lenoir and Pitt Counties and elsewhere.

        *** Paying forward genealogical acts of kindness in memory of Levis Allen Churchill***
        http://www.legacy.com/reflector/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=16821838

        Marcia McLawhorn <marcia_mclawhorn@...> wrote:
        Debbie,
        I could see by the detail you provided that you put a
        lot of effort into your research. It was a very
        informative. You did a good job.

        That is why I mention it for others to go see, but I
        forgot to say it was on Rootsweb.

        Marcia

        --- Debbie Fields Murphy