[genpcfr] Re: Wills / NC /

  • Linda Harris
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 29, 1999
      What wills? Maybe i should as who's wills?
      Linda F. Harris
      researching Garris, Andrews, and related families in northern Pitt and
      southern pitt
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 29, 1999
        My greatgrandfather married Zilpha Miranda "Rinda" Whitehurtst b.1871.
        My aunt is married to a Vance Whitehurst now. I have nothing on his family.
        I know he lives at the family's farm, who are all buried there.
        Pat

      • Cemetaries@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 30, 1999
          Barbara from Jax. Fl. I knew some Wainwright's in Central Florida, are they
          kin? I live in Jax. Fl. my Bryan's are from N.C. Have a good day, andy from
          J-ville,

          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 30, 1999
            Wanda, my Great,Great Grandmother was Dricilla Blount, Sparta, Ga, Does that
            ring a bell with you, if so let me know, andy from Jax. fl. have a good day.

            eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/genpcfr
          • AjusBjus@aol.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 30, 1999
              I too live in Jax. My Wainwrights are from Pitt Co.,NC. They moved to Camden
              Co.,Ga. I know some Wainwrights here too.

              Barbara Justice

              eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/genpcfr