Re: [genpcncfir] Manning/Stocks/Mills/ Williams

    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 1 4:54 PM
      I didn't write that excerpt and I can't remember who did. It was someone in
      the family, not my line, I think. I appreciate what she did and her
      contribution.

      Paula Anne Baker
      paulabaker69@...
      Greene County NC

      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 6 5:46 PM
        Dear Paula,
        I agree with you in extending appreciation to this
        writer. It was an exceptional tribute. Reading it made
        me feel that I was actually one of the family living
        through the experiences recounted in those words that
        spoke volumes. It was as fresh as the morning's paper.

        === message truncated ===