Re: [genpcncfir] Arden Nichols and the Nichols line

  • skipper4095386@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2006
      Hello,

      My great great grandmother was Susan Elizabeth "Liza" Nichols b. 1819. In
      1839 she married Robert Harris b. 1803 son of Charles Harris and Tama McLawhorn.

      Robert's brother, Charles, married Elizabeth Nichols daughter of Whitney
      Nichols and Mary Polly Benly.

      We have been unble to get connected to the Nichols line that includes our
      great great grandmother, Susan Elizabeth "Liza" Nichols. We feel that she is a
      part of the Whitney Nichols line that Robert's brother's wife is from but
      cannot find confirmation of this.

      Do you have a Susan Nichols and Robert Harris included in your Nichols
      information.

      Thanks.....Judy