Fw: Civil" War Family Stories

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 2:49 PM
      Hello Group....
      Another bit of interesting information "gleaned" for you!
      Thank you, John, for sharing and your offer!
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      COX, Chester, Dail, ELLIS, Faircloth, Gardner, HANCOCK, HARDEE,
      Hardison,
      Mitchell, Mumford, PHILLIPS, Price, Shaw, Smith, Sumrell, Stocks,
      Stokes,
      Tyson, Vandiford, Walls, Walston, Weeks, Wilkerson, WINGATE,
      Wetherington,
      Worthington, plus ++++