Re: [genpcncfir] Wonder what our ancestors would say about Super Bowl Sunday?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
      Dear Faye,
      My own son was such a Steeler's fan that he wore
      Steeler's jackets and shirts to school and pajamas at
      home! If the team had had bedspreads and curtains for
      sale, I dare say that his entire room would have been
      a Steeler's shrine. To this day, he probably has a
      Steeler's jacket hanging in his closet. Later, Carol