Wonder what our ancestors would say about Super Bowl Sunday?

  • eahsr1667@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2006
      My youngest son has been pulling for the Pittsburgh Steelers since he was
      about 9 or 10 years old. Needless to say, win or lose, we're having a Super Bowl
      Sunday party tonight!

      Faye Hays

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
        Dear Faye,
        My own son was such a Steeler's fan that he wore
        Steeler's jackets and shirts to school and pajamas at
        home! If the team had had bedspreads and curtains for
        sale, I dare say that his entire room would have been
        a Steeler's shrine. To this day, he probably has a
        Steeler's jacket hanging in his closet. Later, Carol