Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Maggie Hearn

  • Evelyn Hendricks
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 19, 2006
      It could be. Thank you.I will look in the Census and see. I thought I had checked that Census, but I may have overlooked it. The thing I was looking for when this chain started was her burial place, but any information will help.
      Evelyn
      From: "Evelyn Hendricks" <rebh@...>
      To: <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:24:39 -0500

      Thank you. Would it help if you had specific dates?
      Evelyn

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 25, 2006
        I have been cleaning out my mail, and just discovered that I did not answer this letter. I am not sure if she ever married. I had always thought that she was single. That may be why I have not found anything else on her. It will sure pay to take a look into this and see if she fits..
        From: "sandhillpirate" <sandhillpirate@...>
        To: genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [genpcncfir] Nanny Tyson Hearn
        Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 02:11:10 -0000

        Sorry it was Nanny, not Maggie....
        This is from my dad:

        NANNY TYSON HEARN, SISTER OF ROSLAND TYSON CUMMINGS (WIFE OF ZC SR.)
        LIVED ON A FARM EDGECOMBE CO. VERY NEAR THE PITT CO. LINE HWY.
        43.BETWEEN PINETOPS & FAULKLAND.

        wrote:

        > I don't know about that. It is possible. I do know that my
        grandmother's aunt, Nancy Peopples, was from the Falkland area. I am
        still searching for any information on her. All I have is her date
        of birth, date of death, and names of parents. Also the fact that in
        the 1850 Census they were living in the Falkland area of Pitt Co.
        > Any information will be greatly appreciated.
        > Evelyn

        Yahoo! Groups Links