Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Maggie Hearn

  • Evelyn Hendricks
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 17, 2006
      Thank you. Would it help if you had specific dates?
      Evelyn

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 17, 2006
        Sorry it was Nanny, not Maggie....
        This is from my dad:

        NANNY TYSON HEARN, SISTER OF ROSLAND TYSON CUMMINGS (WIFE OF ZC SR.)
        LIVED ON A FARM EDGECOMBE CO. VERY NEAR THE PITT CO. LINE HWY.
        43.BETWEEN PINETOPS & FAULKLAND.

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 18, 2006
          View Record Mclauchlin 12 Nov 1917 Male Moore Will Mclauchlin Nannie
          Peoples
          View Record Charlie Mclauchlin 30 Nov 1920 Male Moore William Mclaughlin
          Nannie Peoples
          View Record Mclaughlin 9 Nov 1919 Female Moore William Mclaughlin Nannie
          Peoples
          View Record Julia Mclaughlin 2 Mar 1909 Female Moore Will Daniel
          Mclaughlin Nannie Peoples
          View Record William Wesley Mclaughlin 22 Feb 1903 Male Moore William
          Daniel Mclaughlin Nannie Peoples

          Evelyn,
          I look up some births. Did your Nannie marry Will McLaughlin? Look at
          these births and see if they look like your family.

          Paula Anne Baker
          paulabaker69@...
          Greene County NC

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 19, 2006
            View Record Nancy Peoples Saratoga, Wilson, NC abt 1852 North Carolina
            White Female

            Would this be your Nancy in the 1870 NC census? Wilson County.

            Paula Anne Baker
            paulabaker69@...
            Greene County NC

            wrote:

            > I don't know about that. It is possible. I do know that my
            grandmother's aunt, Nancy Peopples, was from the Falkland area. I am
            still searching for any information on her. All I have is her date
            of birth, date of death, and names of parents. Also the fact that in
            the 1850 Census they were living in the Falkland area of Pitt Co.
            > Any information will be greatly appreciated.
            > Evelyn

            Pitt County Historical Society:

            information:

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 19, 2006
              Here is 1880 census.
              Name: Nancy Peoples
              Age: 29
              Estimated birth year: <1851>
              Birthplace: North Carolina
              Occupation: Servant
              Relationship to head-of-household: Something other than a direct
              relationship
              Home in 1880: Farmville, Pitt, North Carolina
              Marital status: Single
              Race: White
              Gender: Female
              Father's birthplace: NC
              Mother's birthplace: NC

              Paula Anne Baker
              paulabaker69@...
              Greene County NC

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 19, 2006
                It could be. Thank you.I will look in the Census and see. I thought I had checked that Census, but I may have overlooked it. The thing I was looking for when this chain started was her burial place, but any information will help.
                Evelyn