Re: Re: [genpcncfir] Haywood Moore

  • chabal3@cox.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2006
      Zelma:

      I assume you know that Isaac Baldree served in the Revolutionary War. He enlisted in Pitt County, N. C. under Captain John Inlow. His service number was 12844 and he was discharged 4/10/79. He received a pension of $76.66 annually. He moved from North Carolina to Georgia to claim land granted to him by the Georgia Lottery for Revolutionary soldiers.

      Isaac was the son of the original Baldree.

      If you need additional information, let meknow.

      Charles Baldree