Re: [genpcncfir] Thurman H. Childs

  • jowgen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2005
      In the 1920 census for Tampa Ward 2, Hillsborough Co, FL pg there is a
      Thurman H Childs, a lodger in the home of a William Greenwalt from Ilinois.
      Thurman is 19 single born in South Carolina, an asst manager in a ten cent
      store.

      The only Thurman Childs is a Thurman Leo Childs b 3 Oct 1895 born in Iowa
      registered for the draft in St Joseph Buchanan, MO.

      There is a Herman Mortermer Childs born 18 Jan 1893 in North Carolina who
      registered in Avery Co, NC.

      No other Childs which could be Thurman.

      Jean
      jowgen@...