WALLACE

  • Bill Kittrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2005
      As I was told it is on the opposite side of the road from the Dildy Cemetery.
      I am to see a Mr. Dildy in Fountain. He is to show me a slave cemetery. I was going to check the Wallace cemetery at that time. I have not been to this site but was given the info by someone else.

      Here's some additional info. Cemetery on NC 121 near Bruce.
      George Wallace b. d. Oct 18, 1839 Age 75
      Jennie Wallace b. Oct 29, 1781 d. Oct 29, 1871
      I believe that George served in the Rev. War. As I said before I have not researched this family.
      Bill